Some people have New Years resolutions. This year we have blog resolutions. We always want to bring you the best, so we're changing a few things. We actually wanted to do that today, but, uh, Bryan, aka our comic drawer extraordinaire, is currently dealing with some nasty food poisoning, so he's doing a lot of this...
and not a lot of this.
But change is coming for 2016, and it's all for the better.
1. Full scale (bigger, better) blog posts on the 1st and the 15th of the month, with a single panel comic strip cushioned nicely between each.
2. Less copy/paste cartoons.
3. More intensive artwork. Real illustrations, like a real comic (go figure).
4. More funny. Each joke guaranteed to be 20% funnier or your money back.
5. More writing (we didn't get to do much of that in 2015).
These things take a lot of time to put together/draw, so we think this schedule will help us give the best amount of high quality output we can while not being a ghost town between posts. So... stay tooned.
No comments today. Save your words for the 15th. Shit's about to get real.