So this week we decided we'd beer it forward. What does this mean? Well, it means we're holding a raffle, and two lucky winners will receive a special Mystery Box from us, full of awesome mystery goodies.
What's in either box? We can't tell you. And that's half the fun. I guess you just have to trust us.
Maybe it's a box full of kittens.
...in which case we probably shouldn't mail it through the US Post Office.*
*Seriously, if your package has to absolutely get there... some time, and you don't care if it looks like it got dropped down a flight of stairs, then we highly recommend the US Postal Service.
Maybe it's a punch in the face!
Well, because we don't want a lawsuit on our hands, we can tell you with certainty that it is NOT a punch in the face.
Maybe it's a participation medal...
...made from the viscera of the other participants!
Whatever it is, just know that we're 100% serious about this and this is NOT some way of trolling you. We will not send you anthrax, or a box full of Justin Bieber CDs, or a jar of dog farts.
In other words, don't expect this.
|No comic necessary; this woman's expression speaks volumes|
What we can promise you is an assortment of unique and thoughtful awesomeness from our two creative minds. This means a few gifts, some goodies, and some original creations that are personalized by us, just as our way of saying thanks for supporting the blog and our writing in any way, shape, or form over the years. And if you hate us, well, then you get something free for having to put up with our shit. Everybody wins!
Entering is simple. Just use the widget below to enter, and connect via Facebook or e-mail (this doesn't steal your information or your soul, this is simply so we can contact the two winners).
Then you can earn raffle entries through 5 different ways, and yes, that means multiple entries are allowed. Which also means that the more you enter, the more likelihood you have of winning. And they said elementary school math would never pay off.
1. Tell us your best dirty joke or limerick. This is worth 1 entry.
2. Tell us how you found our blog or met us. Preferably in the style of a cheesy 1980s romantic comedy movie. This is worth 1 entry.
3. Draw us in whatever style you like (stick figures even count) and e-mail it to us. This is worth 3 entries, and if awesome enough, we'll feature it on our blog when we announce the winners.
4. Like our fan page on Facebook. This is worth 3 entries, and yes, if you already Like us, you can still get your 3 entries.
5. Leave a quick Amazon review for any of our 4 collaborative novels. It doesn't have to be anything more than 2-3 sentences; just a quick few words on what you thought about them. These are worth 5 entries each, and absolutely count if you've already left one in the past (you rock!).
These are worth the most because Amazon reviews are invaluable to us, and the more we have, the more Amazon shows our books to random people, which helps us with our writing careers. It also helps us continue to run this blog ad free... because just like you, we fucking hate ads.
Yeah, that's hilarious, right? Just say no to ads. Say yes to a few Amazon reviews if you can spare the time.
The two lucky winners will be announced in 2 weeks (Monday, June 23rd) and will receive their Mystery Box within 2-3 days (unless sent through the US Post Office, in which case if it's not dropped in a gutter somewhere it will arrive in 2-3 weeks, with boot prints on it, the box will be crushed, and half the contents will be missing).
a Rafflecopter giveaway
Cheers and stay mysterious, folks,
Beer: Lagunitas IPA
Music: Peter Gabriel