First, I'd like to thank Christy over at Phantasos' Playground for the Versatile Blogger Award.
Isn't is so shiny? If you haven't already, go over and visit Christy, say hello and that we sent you, and she'll give you $10 off your next oil change.
Actually, I just made that up. Stop by, say hi anyways, and who knows, maybe she'll be nice enough to change your oil anyway.
So in order to accept the award, you need to reveal 7 secrets about yourself. Anyone who's a fan of the blog knows that we lay just about everything about us out there on this blog, but I've managed to scour a few new gems for old friends and new friends alike, about both myself and Brandon.
1. Rather than yell at telemarketers, I'll play songs on the phone for them, using the buttons, until they hang up. Usually only takes a minute or two.
|Seriously. See vid below.|
2. Brandon went out to the theatre tonight with his lady, because as all straight males, he has an appreciation for fine theatre and finds way to correlate it with his life.
3. If someone gives me a hideously ugly shirt, I will force myself to wear it at least once, so I don't feel like an ungrateful asshole.
4. Brandon once went through an embarrassing Jersey Shore phase that we choose not to talk about anymore.
5. Back when I was employed, my boss was a 50's style greaser, one of my coworkers was a man that was married to two women at once (they didn't know, and still don't), and another of my coworkers was a male to female transgender--surgery and all. She's very convincing, though!
6. Brandon's fiance isn't a real person. She's actually just a broom with a bad Farrah Fawcett wig.
7. I've drawn all of these crappy MSPaint comics with nothing more than the stupid little clitoris looking mouse-nub on my laptop. They've turned out decently, so my fingerwork must be better than I thought.
So thanks again, Christy, and stay tuned for tomorrow night, when Brandon reports back here with his review of Cats the Musical.
Stay classy, friends,
Shower: Gonna sing Funkytown till my lungs burn out